|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||September 30, 2016|
|Written by||Craig O'Neill|
|Directed by||Jerry Levine|
MacGyver and the team attempt to rescue Sarah, Jack’s former CIA partner/ex-girlfriend who went missing in Venezuela after she obtained evidence to take down an international arms dealer.
In the two weeks since Nikki escaped FBI custody, MacGyver has been going to Nikki's apartment trying to find something that will lead him to her. The team gets an assignment to Venezuela and rescue Sarah Adler, Jack's former partner and ex-girlfriend from the CIA who has been disavowed due to being captured. Sarah's capture comes on the heels of her stealing an arms dealer's ledger. Together, the team retrieves both Sarah and the ledger while also taking down the dealer. Sarah is reunited with her fiancé. At the end of the episode, Mac finds a secret compartment at Nikki's place containing a passport for her alias. Meanwhile, Riley Davis meets with her parole officer and has Wilt Bozer portray her boyfriend. In exchange, she agrees to give him one digit of her phone number each week.
- Nikki Carpenter, Jacks's father, Mac's parents, and Grandfather were all mentioned, but do not appear.
- This episode takes place in North Korea, America and Venezuela, with a flashback from Belarus.
- Wilt Bozer continues making his movie starring Angus MacGyver as The General. Completing the prosthetic mask.
- Jack Dalton mentioned Belarus was the closest he ever came to coming home in a body bag. After he and Sarah Adler managed to return home, he was able to say good-bye to his dad before he passed.
- Angus MacGyver would have had sever rope burn on his bands from climbing down an elevator shaft.
Wilt Bozer: Soon I'm gonna woo you the same way Romeo would have wooed Juliet if they had Snapchat back in the Renaissance.
Jack Dalton: If you didn’t have a boyfriend I’d marry you.
Jack Dalton: You look good. I mean, you look good.
Sarah Adler: I bet you say that to all the rescued hostages.
Jack Dalton: But hey... maybe just by us being here is the big man's way of giving me a second chance. Despite you trying to kill me every two seconds.
Angus MacGyver: You're just gonna have to let that go.
Angus MacGyver: Well, at least we have each other...Don't look at me.
Jack Dalton: Oh.
Angus MacGyver: I know how weird it sounded.
References Edit<div class="references-small" style="-moz-column-count: